seriously funny…. Enjoy!!!
This is taken from salvokat’s blog:
The cut-out below can add good food for thought to the Women-in-Ministry debate that occurs to no end outside The Salvation Army, and is often avoided within The Salvation Army, because “we’ve had women in ministry from the beginning…” Yes we have, but…
Top Ten Reasons Why Men Should Not Be Ordained
10. A man’s place is in the army.
9. For men who have children, their duties might distract them from the responsibilities of being a parent.
8. Their physical build indicates that men are more suited to tasks such as chopping down trees and wrestling mountain lions. It would be “unnatural” for them to do other forms of work.
7. Man was created before woman. It is therefore obvious that man was a prototype. Thus, they represent an experiment, rather than the crowning achievement of creation.
6. Men are too emotional to…
View original post 259 more words